Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a large group in Luxury Fragrances, Skincare and Cosmetics.
This Marketing Manager will be in charge of introducing 3 new brands of Skincare and Haircare in the Travel Retail – Duty Free distribution.
The ideal profile has good previous experience in operational marketing with skincare and/or haircare products. The opening of new markets also requires a very entrepreneurial and independent profile, who can work fast and autonomously, with limited support.
- Obtaining the knowledge of the brand identity and ゠DNA (product, merchandising and retail model)
- Follow Up about Trade marketing plans and assortment additions/updates
- Obtaining the necessary resources from the Product Development teams in HQ, to make sure specific needs of ravel Retail Americas are addressed
- Developing a deep understanding of Travel Retail consumers; develop insights, give feedback and recommendations Product Developers
- Act as the communicator/ambassador of the brands DNA, making sure that:
- Guidelines are implemented locally, when executing product launches and trade marketing plans
- Communicate brands expertise and knowledge to local teams
- Provide insight and support to develop the footprint of the brand, support the commercial team for negotiations, merchandising updates and assortment optimization
- Continuous Follow-up of retail sales performance at the brand, franchise and product level
- Be the link between the brand and the field, providing constant support to address their needs and better serve consumers.
- Defining pricing strategy by zone
- Optimizing assortment, including seasonal products
- Managing investment budget
- Interacting effectively with other departments supporting:Demand Planning/procurement,゠Merchandising, Accounting and finance, Customer Service, IT
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in Operational Marketing ideally in Haircare or skincare (if not fragrance, cosmetics, beauty…)
- Entrepreneurial, independent and autonomous as this is a new market to develop
- Strong analytical skills (… and very good level in Excel!)
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish speaking is a strong plus
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Elseve, Estee Lauder, Head & Shoulders, Kerastase, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Redken,
- Appreciated previous roles: Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Group Manager, Brand Manager