Ensuring retail sales growth through strong, strategic marketing programs and product launches that will help brand achieve market share and ranking in the industry. Managing operational effectiveness to achieve desired ROI for marketing programs and product launches. Improving business process to ensure greater efficiency. Leading and developing people to uplift expertise in the marketing team.
We are looking for a strong Marketing Manager / Marketing Director coming from a retail environnement and ideally with natural beauty industry experience (skincare, body-care, cosmetics, fragrances….)
- Please contact us for a full job description
- Bachelor degree in marketing (or Master /MBA)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Respected and enthusiastic leader. Draws others into enthusiastic commitment to the collective effort. Has a direction, energy and passion. Inspires others to exceed expectations. Shapes the environment to foster a drive toward achievement, learning and teamwork. Model behaviour.
- Welcomes challenges. Willing to champion change even in the face of opposition.
- Loves entrepreneurial environment!
- Innovative, Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Persuasive and engaging
- Genuinely interested in developing others
- Works cooperatively with peers, management, subordinates and other departments
- Very strong analytical skills and proficiency with MS Excel
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Director of Marketing
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!