Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a very important Group in the Luxury Cosmetics industry.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION FOR 3 MONTHS STARTING NOW. This゠position is゠a mix of Merchandising and trade marketing.
- Merchandising (80%) planograms, follow up on order, purchase order creation
- Trade Marketing (20%) sell out reports and fils, animation visuals tracking
- Contact and manage vendors
- Follow up on purchasing process
- Strong project management skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and can work independently
- Excel, SAP, Displayers
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of experienced
- Spanish is a must, French is a plus
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Parbel, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous roles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing゠Assistant, Brand Coordinator, Brand Assistant, Product Manager, Brand Manager, Merchandising Manager, Merchandising Coordinator