Our client for this opportunity is an established fast growing premium Vodka brand with very strong market shares internationally and lots of room for growth in the US.
An On Premise Manager’s objective is to champion the brand-building efforts and volume-driving activities in on-premise, and through promotions and PR/Event sponsorship. The On Premise Manager’s duties include account management, maintaining account relationships, ensuring product distribution, brand visibility, training, education, executing special events and promotions, and tracking and measuring progress.
- Management of brand building efforts and volume driving activities in the on-premise and promotional and PR/Events.
- Build strong relationships with key on-premise accounts, distributor management and distributor salesmen
- Act as a Brand associate to assigned accounts by selling on-premise strategies into agreed accounts and ensure successful execution.
- Improve the brand’s on-premise presence by implementing proven merchandising tactics.
- Manage and execute all on-premise account POS branding.
- Assist in the planning and execution of key account promotions on-premise.
- Communicate market-specific information from distributor, importer, and key accounts back to the US Sales Director.
- Identify and develop additional marketing and/or promotional strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and drive incremental sales.
- Responsible for collecting and submitting quarterly survey reports that include pricing and competitive data.
- Work with Distributor on-premise team to educate them on our brands, to ensure their understanding of our brands and strategies, and to maximize their attention to our brands.
- Act as one of brands’s social media champions, aligning the brand’s social media campaigns with relevant influencers and brand partners in their markets to increase brand awareness, name recognition and choices people make at the bar and retail.
- Updated key account profiles.
- Weekly report including objectives and past week’s accomplishments.
- Monthly report summarizing sales turnover, ride-withs, new accounts sold, promotional activity.
- Distributor and key account relationships.
- Competitive activity, including photos
- Changes in the market environment
- Assist Commercial Director North America and Importer with information and other special projects as required.
- Allocate over 90% of time out of the office/home, in the market.
- Proven ability and experience in the sales, marketing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods.
- At least 5 years sales experience; minimum 3 year with beverage alcohol products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing preferred. High school education mandatory.
- Computer literary a must (e-mail, Excel or equivalent, Word)
- Must be able to dedicate evenings and some weekends to on-premise and special event work.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Bardinet, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, Distell, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Jose Cuervo, LVMH, Marie Brizard, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron Spirits, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Edrington, WEBB, William Grant & Sons, Zamora
- Appreciated previous titles: Market Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, On Premise Manager, Off Premise Manager