|Job Title||Payroll & Benefits Coordinator – Luxury Goods|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||HR Manager|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $45k to $65k base|
|Benefits||Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 25 PTO days, 401K|
Our client for this Payroll & Benefits Coordinator role is a large luxury goods group.
We are looking for a strong payroll specialist or someone who has experience processing payroll from A-Z for a smaller company will be a fit as well. Also strong benefits experience but more focused on payroll; we are looking for two in one. We use Ceridian for payroll.
- Multi state experience is preferred,
- 500-1000+ employee workforce experience,
- must bring experience of processing high volume of payroll transactions such us new hires, terminations, changes, setting up deductions, garnishments, processing unemployment claims, inquiries from government agencies and others, process benefits enrollments, changes, terminations and all related, transit program, resolve employee issues/questions.
- Appreciated previous experience: Actium, Beaute Prestige International, BPI, Coty, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, La Prairie, LVMH Fragrance Brands, Parbel, Parfums Christian Dior, P&G Prestige, Salvatore Ferragamo, Richemont, Shiseido, Sisley, Swatch Group, Tairo
- Appreciated previous titles: Payroll Coordinator, Benefits Coordinator.