|Job Title||Product Innovation Director (Recreational Cannabis)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Staten Island, NY|
|Alternate Location||Position located in either location: Staten Island, NY; Richmond, VA; Or Oklahoma City, OK|
|Industry||Cannabis / Marijuana|
|Market||US and Canada|
|Channel||Wholesale and Retail|
|Reporting to||Chief Operating Officer|
|Visa||No Sponsorship available|
|Benefits||Health Insurance + Bi-annual bonus|
Our client is a fast growing company in the recreational cannabis industry. They are a service provider to licensed cannabis companies and offer them technologies, processes, packaging, branding and distribution strategies. They started their business based on an award winning cannabis oil vaporizer already distributed in 5 of the 9 legals states across the US.
The Product Innovation Director must coordinate a series of partners in production, equipment and materials to re-invent cannabis combustion and create new branded and marketed products.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experience Product Innovation or Product Development professional from the Tobacco industry.
- Contact us.
- 10+ years in product development or product innovation in the Tobacco industry
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Familiarity with the cannabis industry
- Hardware product development experience
- Equipment development experience
- Supplier management
- Contract management
- Personnel leadership and development
- Startup experience
- Appreciated previous experience: Medmen, Cura CS, Kush Bottles, Mammoth Distribution, RJ Reynolds, Imperial Tobacco, Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Altria, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Altadis, BAT
- Appreciated previous titles: Product Development Director, Product Innovation Director, Product Development Manager