|Job Title||Product Manager – Skincare & Fragrances – Travel Retail|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Industry||Skincare / Beauty|
|Channel||Travel Retail / Duty Free|
|Reporting to||Marketing Director|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Benefits||Base + Bonus + Benefits|
Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a very important Group in the Luxury Goods industry.
The objectives are mostly product launches, promotional activities on the point of sales.
The ideal profile is a junior high potential professional with a marketing background on the brand side in the Consumer or Luxury goods industry, great communication and presentation skills, very strong analytical skills, proactive, detail oriented. Ideally coming from a large fortune 500 company like L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Shiseido or LVMH.
- Contribute to the growth of the brand, by driving new product launches and pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional actions.
- Implement new product launches (assessment of business opportunity, pricing strategy, distribution, creation and implementation of full marketing mix)and strive to maintain growth on pillar products
- Execute the local adaptation of advertising creative material
- Propose and implement promotional and trade marketing plan for product(s)
- Analyze sales, market and consumer data and make recommendations to management
- Interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistics, training department…) to support marketing objectives
- Ensure sales forecast accuracy
- 2-3 years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing (Masters highly preferred)
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: Very strong ANALYTICAL skills – Numerate & analytical with the ability/comfort to identify insightful data & trends; Very strong written communication and presentation skills in ENGLISH; Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Required strengths: FAST-LEARNER, MULTI-TASKER, DETAIL-ORIENTED, PROACTIVE PROBLEM-SOLVER, Team player, Self-managed and excellent office proficiency (Excel and Powerpoint mainly).
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Parbel, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous roles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Brand Coordinator, Brand Assistant, Product Manager, Brand Manager