ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a worldwide leader in Luxury Fragrances, Skincare and Cosmetics.
The Product Manager is in charge of a line of products or a brand and coordinates every aspect of its distribution and marketing in Latin America and Travel Retail (Launching and promotional events, budgets, trends…). It is a very analytical and business oriented marketing position.
This Product Manager opportunity is meant for a high potential junior marketing professional with a lot of ambition and a good understanding of luxury goods, cosmetics in particular. Very strong analytical and presentation skills are a must.゠゠Typical operational Brand Management opportunity for marketers interested in growing a career as Brand Manager.
- Report monthly to management on products launches results
- Analyze and propose catalogs recommendations for some clients
- Maintain inventory levels to avoid ruptures
- Review and revise product forecasts on a monthly basis
- Preparation of all marketing books/brochures as pertinent to introduction of new products
- Preparation of price lists
- Regular competition studies
- Maintain updated product files
- Make recommendations on PLV material and promotions
- Forecast PLV & promotions
- Monitor expenses according to budgets
- Ordering necessary advertising and public relations materials
- Create press kits for launches or any news to be printed in local markets
- Create the text for newsletters to send to clients/BAs concerning our products
- Maintain a record of all advertisements in brochures, price lists, magazines, etc
- Interact with purchasing to ensure proper handling of products
- Prepare presentations (to clients / management / internal division)
- Prepare material for sales meetings, client mailings, etc
- Bachelor in Marketing (at the very least and a Master Degree highly prefer)
- 1 to 2 years previous work experience preferably with luxury goods or consumer goods (Fragrances, Perfumes, Fashion, Apparel, Watches, Writing Instruments…) (Travel retail or duty free experience is an obvious plus)
- Outstanding presentation and analytical skills
- Very proficient with MS Office
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Up-to-date US work authorization
- Appreciated previous expience:゠Bacardi, Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coca Cola, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Diageo, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Mars, Mondelez, Nestle, P&G, Parbel, PepsiCo, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, Unilever.
- Appreciated previous titles: Brand Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager