ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
This Recruiting Assistant position is for ACCUR Recruiting Services itself.
The recruiting assistant will be in charge of our lower level recruitments as well as assisting more senior searches in the industries or Luxury Goods and Travel Retail.
The ideal profile is someone with background in human resources and in particular in recruitment. Someone coming from an Executive Search firm with 1 or 2 years experience would be preferred. Fluent in Spanish, french would be a strong plus.
- Prepare and post job descriptions on our site for new openings
- Sort and pre-select incoming applications
- Search for additional candidates by cold calling and using social networks
- Conduct pre-screening phone calls
- Participate in video and live interviews
- Coordination and scheduling of interviews
- Prepare resumes of candidates to be sent to clients
- Some HR background and passion for recruiting
- Strong interest for luxury and consumer goods (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Perfumes, Skincare, Watches, Timepieces, Wine & Spirits, Fashion…)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding follow up and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the recruiting industry or in internal recruitments strongly preferred
- Fluent in Spanish. French would be a strong plus.
- Previous titles appreciated: Recruiter, Consultant, Executive Recruiter, Search Consultant, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiting Manager, Director of Recruitment