|Job Title||Recruitment Consultant – Luxury Goods & CPG|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY 10014|
|Industry||Recruitment Services / Head Hunting / Executive Search|
|Market||Luxury Goods & Travel Retail|
|Languages||English (a second language would be a plus)|
|Visa||US citizens or Green Card only|
This position is not for a client of ours but for ACCUR Recruiting Services itself.
The objective of this Recruitment Consultant opportunity is:
- to develop your portfolio of accounts, by maintaining and growing existing ones, while openings new others
- to supervise and organize the recruitment processes needed to serve those accounts.
Your primary focus in this role will be the US domestic market.
The ideal profile is a Recruitment Consultant with a previous experience in a recruitment agency or an executive search firms with proven successes of B2B business development and recruitment/head hunting.
You need to be self motivated, a good listener and a critical thinker!
- Manage existing accounts on assigned scope of business
- Develop existing accounts to get more recruitment orders
- Open new business on assigned scope of business
- Maintain relationship with decision makers by visiting, calling, emailing them on a regular basis
- Attend relevant networking events and trade shows
- Set goals and recruitment strategy for the Recruitment Assistants
- Help the assistants search proactively for passive candidates on linkedin.com or directly cold calling companies
- Review, sort and select resumes
- Screening and interview candidates (phone, video conferences, face to face)
- Write interview reports
- Submit candidates to clients
- Coordinate interview between candidates and clients
- Help negotiate offers from clients to candidates
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years previous experience with recruitment firms or executive search firms
- Previous experience conducting interviews
- Strong sales and networking abilities
- Appreciated previous titles: Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruiter, Search Consultant, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiting Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: Martens & Heads, Sterling International, Michael Page, Janou Pakter, JBC Style, 24 Seven, Hays…
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries. We have offices in NYC and Miami to serve 3 markets: US domestic, Latin America and Global Travel Retail / Duty Free.