|Job Title||Regional Brand Manager – Latin America – Wine & Spirits|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job: Regional Brand Manager
Industry: Wine & Spirits
Location: Miami, Florida
Reports to: Regional Director Latin America and will functionally also be part of the Global Marketing Team reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer
Compensation: $70k to $75k base + bonus + benefits
The Miami office for the Latin America market of a premium spirit brand (part of a Global Group in the Wine & Spirits industry).
The Regional Brand Manager will be responsible for facilitating the development, implementation and execution of effective advertising, On-Premise, Off-Premise and Duty Free marketing and sales promotional activation programs, resulting in incremental sales, profits and market share for both the Group and its Latin American/Caribbean distributors. Will act as a liaison with the Group Head office, working alongside Latin American distributors, and in Latin America & Caribbean also supporting the Group Regional Director & the Group Duty Free Global Director.
Marketing (or similar) professional with 3 to 5 years of experience in the Wine & Spirits industry (or relevant FMCG).
Multitasking abilities, working within specific timelines and deadlines. Selft-starter, outgoing personality with the ability of interacting with diverse group of people. Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills in english and spanish (a must).
- Brand Marketing
Develop appropriate working relationships with key the Group Head Office and Distributor Marketing and Sales personnel to assist in the ongoing development of the premium spirit brand. Develop appropriate working relationships with key Agency personnel to assist in the ongoing development of the premium spirit brand and the Group’s portfolio. In line with the global brand requirements and local market needs, implement advertising, promotional, media, events, sponsorship, social media, public relations and duty free programs. Oversee the implementation of the premium spirit brand plans and effective consumer and trade promotional programs. Tracking and monitoring the premium spirit brand campaign results, sales and execution of trade programs through regular regional travel and liaison with Distributors and the Group global and regional personnel. Keep abreast of changes in local market conditions and in conjunction with key the Group and Distributor personnel assist in brand strategy and new product development implementation.
Track regional A&P budgets by distributor, by spend, to ensure distributor A&P contribution expenditure whilst monitoring the Group Additional A&P allocations remain within the allocated budget.
Act as local brand champion for the premium spirit brand. Communicate brand information to local distributors, trade, and consumers Review history, tasting profiles and key selling points. Facilitate competitive tastings with key on-trade, off trade and duty free staff. Help Distributors and the Group Managers introduce products to local sales teams, wholesalers and on and off premise trade.
- Account Sell-In and Management
Work with local distributor team as well as local the Group sales managers on product SKU selection and promotional support for on premise, off premise and duty free promotions. Become a local expert on the local bartender and cocktail scene in order to identify opportunities for the brand. Facilitate/conduct brand training to account staff & management after sell-in. Help manage importation and allocation of local premium brand POSM inventory. Continually visit accounts to ensure brand is being best utilized to achieve KPI and volume goals.
- KPI Achievement
To assist in Identifying premium positions for the premium spirit brand & elit by the brand SKU’s, focusing on the brand portfolio, through the development and implementation of: Back bar placement POSM, Menu placements, Signature drinks, Featured promotional activity, POSM placement, Premium well placement, Bottle Service placement (where applicable). Assist Distributors/ the Group management with building KPI’s to measure individual brand performance within local markets.
Provide regular and on-going recaps of activity to the Group management and key distributor personnel. Competitive tracking – reporting on competitors activity and watching for market trends. Align with Distributor sales teams and key distributor personnel to: Attend monthly distributor sales meetings when appropriate, Attend all relevant team meetings.
- Degree Qualified in Marketing or a related Degree
- Three to five years experience in a wine & spirits or relevant FMCG
- Fluency in both English and Spanish, Portuguese would be a plus
- Agency experience would be beneficial
- Good understanding and budget management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools
- Position contingent upon successful completion of background check
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Appreciated previous experience: Behn, Bottega, Bouchard, Botran, Brown-Forman, Campari, Camus, Castel, Nicolas Feuillatte, Vranken Pommery, Gosset, Constellation Brands, De Kuyper, Campeny, Diageo, Zamora, Godet Cognac, Grand Marnier, Harston Cellars, Heineken, Champagne Henriot, Jose Cuervo, La Martiniquaise, Lanson, Macduff, Ian Macleod, Mhler-Besse, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Osborne, Patron, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, SABMiller, Spi Group, Whyte & Mackay, William Grant & Sons, World of Patria, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Brand Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Director
HOW TO APPLY