Our client for this opportunity is a well-known international luxury brand with their own network of fully owned stores across the US
The District Manager South East will be in charge of managing the 20 stores of the company in the South East of the US, and more importantly set up processes to improve retail experience, customer service, clienteling…
District Manager Job Description
- Set up strategic goals and implementation processes
- Look for growth opportunities both with existing stores and new store openings
- Set up goals at a retail and category level
- Set up and supervise retail excellence guidelines
- Manage consolidated P&L for the region
- Develop retail team members at the District Manager, Store Manager and Sales Associate levels.
- Establish a professional, ongoing business rapport with the retail community
District Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in an upscale retail environment, including 3 years as a multi-store manager, ideally in luxury goods, high fashion, leather goods or watches & jewelry.
- Ability to work with and motivate multiple levels within the retail organization
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate important issues related to Market to Senior Management, and partner on solutions
- Pro-active problem solver – ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution
- Demonstrated ability to think broadly, considering all perspectives on issues, and reaching logical conclusions that best serve the company as a whole
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder
- Appreciated previous titles: Head of Retail, VP of Retail, Director of Store, VP of Retail Operations, Regional Director, Director of Retail Operations, Regional Retail Director, District Manager.