The Retail Regional Manager will be in charge of
- finalizing the opening of 10 stores in the North East around NYC, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Boston in prime malls and locations (already signed)
- building the retail teams
- managing, motivating and setting goals for the retail staff
The Retail Regional Manager will be a very close partner to the US General Manager in the opening of the US market.
We need a high potential and experienced retail executive with multi-store or regional experience, ideally in natural beauty or cosmetics products and with strong knowledge of the North East market of the US.
- Please contact us for a full job description
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 8 years professional experience including 3 in a multi-store or regional retail capacity
- Previous experience in Health and Beauty category a strong plus.
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills and proficiency with MS Excel
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Multi-Store Manager, Retail Manager
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!