|Job Title||Regional Sales Manager – Beauty|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||High end beauty products|
|Channel||Mass market retailers (Kohl’s, Ross, TJ Max, Burlington...)|
|Reporting to||US General Manager|
|Visa||No Sponsorship possible|
Our client for this Regional Sales Manager position is a European company, trading liquors & fine wines, fragrances & cosmetics, toiletries & professional haircare and luxury branded, with customers and suppliers in more than 150 countries. They are now opening a new office in New Jersey in charge of the US domestic (retail) market.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of setting up a new client portfolio of retailers across the US such as Kohl’s, Ross, TJ Max, Burlington etc. Beside this he/she will be managing and developing an existing portfolio of wholesale clients in the US.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive Regional Sales Manager or Account Executive coming from the beauty industry. US market knowledge is necessary. We need someone who can open new doors and/or has already connections within the beauty market.
- Setting up and maintain new client relationships with retailers and wholesalers across the US.
- Boosting sales and drive for results.
- Clients point of contact.
- Provide our purchasers with the right information about the US market to make sure stock is current and available.
- Successful and experienced in sales within beauty industry, especially cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, perfumes.
- A motivated, proactive go-getter.
- A good knowledge of the different US distribution channels,
- An ability to frequently travel in the United States and to Europe
- Appreciated previous experience: Worked in whole-sales in the beauty industry,
- Appreciated previous experience: Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Coty, Interparfums, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, Puig, Roger & Gallet, YSL, Chanel, L’Oreal, Clarins
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Executive, Sales Director, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager