|Job Title||Regional Sales Manager South East – Luxury Watches|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Brand President|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization.|
|Salary||USD $95k base salary|
|Benefits||30% bonus + health + 401k|
Our client for this opportunity is a international entry level luxury watch brand.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of managing existing national accounts in the watch industry as well as opening new doors in the South East and home based out of Miami.
We need someone with previous experience in selling luxury items and an interest in watches.
- Develop the distribution channel in accordance with brand strategy
- Manage the territory in an effective manner including selling activities, stock management, merchandising, account servicing and coop marketing activities
- Provide solutions to meet customers' needs
- Explore, develop and implement changes to increase in-store visibility and sell-through (including training and case space negotiation)
- Propose promotional events in conjunction with management
- Communicate regularly with Brand Manager on status of accounts
- Complete forecasts, sales analysis and other relevant reports
- 5+ years of wholesale selling experience in a jewelry, watch or luxury goods organization
- Self-motivated, results driven, professional sales person
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with computer programs including Excel and Word
- Ability to travel within assigned regional territory
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager