|Job Title||Regional Sales Manager – North East (Food)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Alternate Location||Anywhere in the North East of the US (NY, NJ, CT, PA, DC, VA, WV, MA, ME, VT, NH, OH)|
|Channel||Retail & Wholesale|
|Reporting to||Director of Sales & Marketing|
|Traveling||75% on the field in the region|
|Visa||No visa sponsorship possible. Must have a valid US work authorization|
Our Client’s Values
- We are tenacious at building relationships and creating results.
- We love who we serve, who we are, and what we are becoming.
- We don’t hold back, quit or let up.
- We are exact in our craft and our precision is an industry standard.
- We have a vision and a plan and execute daily on it.
Our Client’s Unique Culture
- We balance the chaos of creation within the peace of success
- We truly love what we do and you can taste it in every savory morsel of our pretzel twists, breads, and desserts
- We are the “perfect bite” that puts a smile on any face and why our customers are so darn happy.
What Our Client Expects From You
- You are a highly motivated, self-led sales leader who is ambitious to your core.
- You are well-organized and plan every day in advance.
- You understand the value of experience and how it translates to the reward in sales. You have a high sense of creativity in how you problem solve.
- You believe in teamwork and create that environment wherever you are.
- You are result-oriented and understand how passion and purpose drive revenue results.
Under minimal supervision, as our SE Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Food Service business in the Northeast. Embracing your entrepreneurial spirit, you have a high degree of initiative, responsibility, commitment, and ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of individuals, business partners, and vendors.
- Sales & Relationship Building: cold calling, prospecting, and client management
- Networking: territory, industry, brokers, and professional organizations
- Internal Team Building: Sales, Accounting Operations, Marketing & the Executive Team Integrity within
- Negotiations: You creatively execute without comprising who we are
- Financial Metrics & Planning: Consistent measurement, tracking and planning
- Result Oriented: You are hardwired for success and it lives within your financial results.
- Develop and Strengthen Relationships with food service distributors (Sysco, Cheney Brothers, Us foods, PFG, Gordon foods) and food service retailers (duffy’s, Fado’s, World of Beer, etc)
As a Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast you will have
- 5 years of sales experience as a sales executive, sales representative, sales manager in the Food Service Industry
- 2 years management experiences (management of brokers a plus)
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sales creation tools (SalesForce)
- Impeccable records and references
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Self-led processes that compliment company rhythms
- You co-create operational excellence