Our client for this opportunity is a international luxury watch brand.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of managing existing luxury watch accounts on the West Coast of the US (including Texas).
We need a strong luxury watch Regional Sales Manager, ideally with already good relationships with key retailers on the West Coast and good analytical skills!
- Develop the distribution channel in accordance with brand strategy
- Manage the territory in an effective manner including selling activities, stock management, merchandising, account servicing and coop marketing activities
- Provide solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Explore, develop and implement changes to increase in-store visibility and sell-through (including training and case space negotiation)
- Propose promotional events in conjunction with management
- Communicate regularly with Brand Manager on status of accounts
- Complete forecasts, sales analysis and other relevant reports
- 5+ years of wholesale selling experience in a jewelry, watch or luxury goods organization
- Self-motivated, results driven, professional sales person
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with computer programs including Excel and Word
- Ability to travel within assigned regional territory
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager