*** On hold until Jan 2022 ***
Our client is the most well know luxury fashion brand in India. They are opening a flagship store in NYC with ethnic wear, western wear, fine jewelry and accessories. This position is for their fine jewelry department.
We are looking for a retail professional who has a first experience as a Store Manager in a smaller retail environment, and with a strong command of the fine jewelry industry.
- Inventory & Logistics: oversee receiving through customs, shipping purchased products from NY Store to customer
- Visual merchandising
- merchandise ordering,
- team management,
- general upkeep,
- achievement of revenue target,
- Loss prevention
- Store expert on their department
- Creating and maintaining an inclusive work environment
- Brand ambassador and custodian of brand values
- Product proficiency / knowledge
- Clienteling and customer service
- Communication skills
- Merchandise management
- Dealing with high net worth individuals
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Boucheron, Tiffany, Bulgari, Van Cleef…
- Appreciated previous titles: Store Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Department Manager.