Our Client: GRAFF DIAMONDS at Saks Fifth Avenue
Founded in 1960 by Mr. Laurence Graff OBE, The House of Graff has built a reputation as the top luxury brand in the jewelry industry worldwide. Throughout its rich history, Graff is said to have handled more diamonds of notable rarity and beauty than any other jeweler, and to this day continues to inspire and excite the world's most discerning clientèle with its jewelry. With almost 60 stores worldwide, Graff has ambitiously grown from its foundation in the UK to achieve a global presence.
For this Luxury Sales Associate position, we are seeking a high-end jewelry retail professional to work in our boutique at Saks Fifth Avenue in Tysons, VA.
We are looking for an experienced luxury retail sales associate coming from a luxury brands and ideally fine jewelry and diamonds.
- Develop and nurture relationships with high-end clientele
- Work closely with Merchandising and build customized presentations with the goal of closing sales
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and deliver superior customer service
- Prior retail experience in high end jewelry environment
- Proven track record of developing client portfolio and closing sales
- People’s skills a Must
- Established knowledge of high end jewelry (GIA courses or equivalent a +)
- Appreciated previous experience: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Appreciated previous titles: Luxury Retail, Sales Specialist, Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager