Our client for this Sales Associate position is an established Latin American manufacturer, distributor and retailer of high end fabrics for interior design. They have a showroom in the Miami Design District.
We need a proactive sales person, able to network with interior designers, and meet with them outside or inside the showroom.
- Confidently aiding customers in their redecorating efforts with interior design knowledge
- Working to find the best option for a customer based on all the fabrics we stock and offer.
- Assisting customers in choosing from our incredible selection of home decor fabric
- Understanding measurements for upholstery, window treatments, and bedding, with assistance from our more experienced staff members
- Possible open and closing responsibilities
- Basic inventory management
- Scheduling and Excel
- Weekly communication with management
- Cleaning and tidying up the store front
- Interaction with corporate office
- Ability to lift over 30lbs
- Interior design / fabric experience
- Drapery/Upholstery Workroom experience
- Retail sales experience
- Great attitude and enthusiasm!
- Retail Management: 2 years
- Appreciated previous experience: Lilian August, Roche-Bobois, Mitchell Gold, Cassina, B&B Italia, Flair, Ligne Roset, BIF
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Sales Manager