|Job Title||Sales Associate – Luxury Menswear – Palo Alto|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA, USA|
|Market||The San Francisco Bay area|
|Reporting to||General Manager|
|Visa||Must have a valid US work authorization. No visa sponsorship possible.|
Our client is a very famous Luxury Menswear Brand with a store in Palo Alto, CA.
The Luxury Sales Associate transforms the store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience, as Brand Ambassadors they engage the Customers in the discovery of our heritage through stories and creating an atmosphere of passion and enthusiasm for the collections. The Luxury Sales Associate builds a relationship with each customer that lasts over time, and begins with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service. The Luxury Sales Associate are the trusted advisors of fashion and style, offering to the customer the highest level of sophistication and service. The role of theLuxury Sales Associate stands at the very center of our organization as they continue to safeguard the growth and longevity of our Brand.
Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the Company Selling Flow and acting in accordance with the Company Mindset.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial mindset in developing the business.
- Consistently and effectively networks to attract new customers and develop a customer database.
- Consults with customers to discover their needs through exploring customer preferences and occasions for which the customers are shopping.
- Anticipates customers’ expressed and unexpressed needs and wants and responds appropriately to exceed customer expectations
- Creates opportunities for customers to experience multiple products and “total looks” through demonstrating relevant yet personalized mix and match options.
- Promote the company’s Made-to-Measure service as part of the selling repertoire where appropriate to meet the customer’s current and/or future needs.
- Utilize company provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
- Collates useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with CRM procedures and guidelines.
- Cultivates future customer connections with the brand (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Utilizes CRM software as the primary tool for after sales communication
- Takes ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to the brand’s customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies etc.
- Develop progressively in-depth knowledge of the brand’s products, craftsmanship, fabrics, made-to-measure and style evolution whilst translating such knowledge into customer benefits.
- Advise customers on styling of “total looks” by providing dressing and fashion advice as regards color coordination, textures, patterns, silhouette, proportions, and functionality of garments.
- Solicit customer feedback on products and collections and feedback ideas and inputs back to the Store Manager.
- Keep up-to-date on store stock situation, adjust selling techniques and sales pitch to maximize sell-through.
- Perform customer garment-fitting and alteration measurements for ready-to-wear to help customers achieve “perfect fit”.
- Understands the required standards and skills of Made-to-Measure service and when required take on the role of in-store Made-to-Measure specialist if assigned by the Store Manager.
Visual & Image Management
- Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to the company’s uniform and grooming standards and guidelines.
- Follows the brand’s product and gift packaging standards and guidelines to ensure the brand’s luxury and quality image.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the store environment and product displays.
- Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to the brand’s Visual Merchandising guidelines and propose improvements to the Store Manager or Visual Merchandising referent.
- Support Visual Merchandising set-up of store windows and displays; when required take on the role of in-store Visual Merchandising specialist if assigned by the Store Manager.
- Actively communicate customer, product and other store information within the store team to ensure customer and business needs are met.
- When required support the orientation of new staff through acting as learning coach or “buddy” if assigned by the Store Manager.
- Train other team members on new products as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Maintain good team work to enhance the overall team moral to create an enthusiastic sales force environment.
- Measure own performance using the company’s customer service and sales KPIs such as cross-selling ratio, conversion rate, average sales bill
- Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Propose service, product, visual and operational improvements that assist the team overcome selling challenges .
- Adhere to the brnad’s store operations and time and attendance policies and standards.
- Follows the directions of the Store Manager or appointed team member on store operational tasks that includes but not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
- Adhere to Company policies and rules in daily work.
- Is passionate and open-minded
- Ability to self learn and self develop
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Familiar with Apple products is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Brioni, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Chopard, Coach, Ermenegildo Zegna, Givenchy, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, IWC, LVMH, Montblanc, Paul & Shark, Rolex, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang, Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, Saint Laurent, Zilli…
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Customer Advisor