Our client is a small but established video game and game accessories distributors for Latin America. They also sell some hardware, software and accessories, consumer electronics, premium headsets, drones, other digital media products…
The Sales Director will be in charge of managing a team of 2-3 sales executives and opening new key accounts. The sales executives are already well positioned on independent video games retailers in LATAM, but the sales director is expected to help close large key account such as Replay, Falabella, Walmart, etc… The targeted territories are Colombia, Peru, Argentina and Central America.
Our client does NOT sell to distributors. The right candidate will be expect to go directly to retailers. We need someone who has a previous experience in selling consumer electronics to those account in LATAM.
- Sales hunter mentality. You will be mostly expected to open and develop new accounts (Replay, Falabella, Walmart…)
- Previous experience on Consumer Electronics
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Appreciated previous experience: Ingram Micro, Brightstar, Techdata..
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Director, Area Sales Director, Regional Sales Director