Our client for this Sales Director North America opportunity is the Americas Travel Retail of a very famous Luxury Fragrances and Cosmetics Group.
Objective & Responsibilities
The Sales Director North America Travel Retail will be in charge of managing his team and territory to develop the business through a network or agents and distributors in the Duty Free / Travel Retail market.
- Accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver sales objectives including sell-in and sell-out goals for the region;
- providing strategic solutions and input for key corporate initiatives;
- forecasts and implementation of action plans;
- management of Sales team.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 5 to 7 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, latin american local markets or travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Director, Regional Sales Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment