Our client is an innovative, leading-edge event management and experiential marketing company.
The agency’s specialty is out-of-the-box, progressive branded events and experiences. In addition to live events, the agency builds integrated campaigns designed to maximize engagement.
This person will be in charge of opening and developing accounts in the US starting with the Florida state. In addition the Sales Manager will also act as a real Market Manager, designing and implementing a strategy for the US in line with the global strategy of the agency.
The ideal profile is an entrepreneurial and hungry sales person, with previous experience selling services to marketing departments. The right candidate must be ambitious and independent.
- Design and implement the strategy for his/her own market (Florida and USA)
- Open and develop new accounts following strict measurable goals
- Analyze the client’s creative needs and coordinate with creative teams.
- In charge of the US office gross margin
- Coordination of work in progress
- Follow up on payments
- Will propose initiative to expand the agency’s reputation (trade shows…)
- Previous experience in selling services to marketing department of luxury or consumer goods brands (creative, design, advertising, communication, media, merchandising…)
- A valid US work permit (citizenship, green card or transferable visa only)
- Very entrepreneurial and “hungry” for new business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Deep expertise in experiential marketing and events
- Proven strategic ideation and conceptual abilities
- Demonstrated ability to craft fully integrated campaigns for corporate clients
- Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports
- Extensive experience marketing lifestyle brands to millennial consumers
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Appreciated previous experience: Zimmerman Advertising, Univision Communication, Alma, Brandstar, BBDO, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Leo Burnett, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis, Omnicom, McCann, TBWA, Young & Rubicam, Saatchi & Saatchi, The Integer Group, Viacom
- Appreciated previous titles: Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, Executive Creative Director