Our Client: LR PARIS
Our firm, ACCUR Recruiting Services, is currently working on finding top Sales Managers for its client “LR Paris” www.lrparis.com. Headquartered in NYC, LR Paris has a unique positioning of “Object Creators” and has successfully served some of the most prestigious clients since 1959:
- Institutionals (The White House, The Guggenheim Museum, The Met Museum)
- Watches & Jewelry (Harry Winston, Audemars Piguet, De Beers)
- Hotels (The Plaza NYC, The Wynn Las Vegas, Gansvoort Hotel Group)
Ideal Sales Manager Profile
We are looking for a true sales “hunter” not afraid of calling on new accounts and closed deals with the support of more than 50 years of company experience and the best corporate references possible! Ideally coming from Corporate Gifting or marketing services. You must have a taste for products and the ability to pitch solutions (rather than just a catalog of products).
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Leverage your existing network of contacts, find networking opportunities and conduct market research in order to gain new clients within the territory (The Washington DC area)
- Identify, lead and pitch sales opportunities via in-person meetings
- Lead your entire sales cycle from lead generation to order delivery and payment.
- Act as the account leader and key business liaison between the company and the portfolio of clients you will generate
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with client’s various executives, marketing and creative teams/leaders
- Ensure that communication flows effectively internally and with clients. Ability to resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion and understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- 5 year+ in sales or business development in Creative/Marketing Services, or Media or corporate gifting with established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders
- This role requires excellent interpersonal and project management skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a rigorous and detail oriented mindset
- Effective relationship with internal cross-functional peers and partners
- Manage some administrative and project work such as reports (sales, CRM, forecasts), estimates, presentations
- Compliance with the company’s ethics, principles, workflows and systems
- High touch, polished and diplomatic attitude is a must
- Appreciated previous experience:
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Account Executive
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment