Title: Senior Account Executive Reporting to: Director of Sales Industry: Luxury Goods Status: CLOSED ID: 174 Location: Miami, FL Compensation: Senior compensation. Please contact us.
Our client for this opportunity is a European leader in the luxury goods industry.
The Senior Account Executive will be in charge of developing the business of the company on the US South East region domestic markets.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a passion for luxury goods – any category of consumer goods (Fragrance & Cosmetics, Food and Beverage, beauty products, confectionery, beer, wines & Spirits, etc….)
- Acts as account manager for 2 key national accounts. Develops and executes business strategies to deliver critical results including sell-in and sell-through goals
- Drives wholesale sales in a defined territory and promotes sell through of the product at retail channels
- Identifies and recommends door openings and closings based on each account’s results and compliance with Brand retailer agreement. Insures appropriate brand positioning as compared with competitors within the region
- Visits named retail customers within a given area the prescribed number of times, selling the brand to these customers to agreed annual targets
- Ensures each door within the area meets Brand POS, sales associate training and merchandising standards as prescribed by Brand
- Ensures that the product mix, replenishment cycle and manner in which the timepieces are sold are in accordance with the sales and marketing philosophy of Brand
- Ensure to align forecast whenever changes occur versus budget or latest reported forecasts
- Yearly, budgeting following the company’s instructions.
- Relevant daily contact with all stakeholders related to the company’s business in the entire Asian region.
- Reporting of market developments
- Reporting on customer changes in general
- Reporting on travel & operator structures
- Reporting on market trends and major changes in single markets
- Regular reporting and feed back to the company’s sales & marketing teams regarding needed EPDs/NPDs
- Take full ownership of projects and take initiatives
- Plan & organize the company’s participation in relevant major Travel Retail trade shows.
- Training of customer’s retail teams
- Travel in Asia with our local distributor’s Export team & industry colleagues as requested by upper management on the brand’s and the distributor side.
- Support & training to the distributor’s domestic retail team
- Travel to training & competence development at company’s HQ, 1 – 2 times yearly.
- Participation in 1 – 2 yearly European trade shows (Cannes World Travel Retail & ISM in Cologne)
- At least 5 years of previous wholesale sell-in and sell-through experience required
- At least 2 years of national account management experience required
- Strong proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Power Point, Word
- Ability to travel overnight 50%
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills for creating correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong negotiation skills – ability to align Brand objectives with the objectives of each account and design business solutions that deliver mutually beneficial results
- Ability to motivate selling specialists, create loyalty to the brand and promote sell-through at retail locations
- Appreciated previous experience:゠Bulgari, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Breitling, Hublot, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
How To Apply