For this great career opportunity, you would be directly working for the Miami Office of a very large International Travel Retail Operator. Our client is a Equal Opportunity
You will be in charge of coordinating all marketing activities between headquarters and retail teams to win new customers, reinforce relationship with them and improve product penetration.
You are a well organized and structured operational marketing professional with ideally previous experience in Travel Retail or with Department Stores. If you are interested in a creative
marketing role, we would like to warn you that this opportunity is not for you… It is all about coordination and implementation!
- Participate in designing marketing activities (promotions, advertising,) in each subregion of Latin America
- Coordinate the implementation of said marketing activities at regional level.
- Control and measure marketing activities performance
- Report and propose to HQ Marketing department corrective actions
- Coordinate regional marketing activities with other departments, external parties, specifically regional retail BU operations.
- Coordinate the regional and local marketing strategy and action plan scheduled ongoing
- Manage and execute all regional marketing and promotional campaigns engaged
- Manage regional Internal and External communication requests assigned
- Propose regional promotional activities & price off strategies
- Propose promotional material formats and execution ongoing
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or communication
- 3 to 5 years of related experience (Travel Retail / Duty Free Operator, Travel Retail Marketing on the Brand Side, or Marketing for Department Stores)
- Fluent English AND Spanish
- Ability to Travel 30% to 40%
- Excellent Excel proficiency
- Strong Analytical skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, Parbel, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, P&G Prestige, Procter & Gamble, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane, Bacardi, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Moet Hennessy, Duty Free Americas, DFA, Dufry, World Duty Free Group, Heinemann, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Sephora, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus
- Appreciated previous roles: Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Product Manager, Brand Manager