Our client is a famous luxury watch retailer overseas opening up a US flagship store in Hudson Yards, New York.
As a Senior Sales Associate you will play a crucial role in assisting the Store to deliver their sales targets and achieve their key objectives. Looking to build on your retail and product knowledge you will be a dedicated and committed team player with a passion for delivering the excellent service that our clients have come to expect; always acting with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm.
- You will be a constant role model for you team providing a ‘World Class Customer Experience’.
- Your role includes becoming an expert in all Watches of Switzerland operating procedures and policies and coaching others to become experts in their field.
- You will work as part of the leadership team in the showroom driving compliance and standards.
- Driving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of stores needs
- Managing the effectiveness and efficiency of the back of house teams
- Developing and coaching your team to become experts in their field.
- Store administration and PI / Audit standards and procedures
- Ensuring legal compliance in all areas of the showroom
- As a Senior Sales Consultant you will ensure that you are working in a professional manner at all times; using your excellent interpersonal skills and passion for the business to engage with customers and colleagues.
- Being a role model for the Watches of Switzerland you will be a committed and dedicated team player; identifying, sharing and spreading best practice not just in your own Store but throughout the wider business.
- You will be well presented at all times with a positive “can do” attitude; delivering excellent customer service to everyone that you meet, you will play a key role in the Store’s success!
- Retail experience within a retail Watch environment
- Watch qualifications
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Visual merchandising skills
- Additional language skills
- A proven record of achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, positive approach
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Motivated, proactive and dedicated Job Title Sales Consultant Department Retail Reports to Store Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- CRM & Networking skills
- Appreciated previous experiences: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager