Control of the external presentation of the brand on the website as well as via other online media channels (social media) against the background of rapidly changing media usage behavior of consumers.
- Responsible care and editorial maintenance of the website
- Development and monitoring of the social media activities of the Brand
- Strategic planning for all own online media channels
- Search engine optimisation (SEO), participation / support for marketing management in search engine marketing (SEM)
- Care of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and performance of campaigns, etc.
- Internal coordination with Sales and IT for technical issues
- University degree (humanities or business management) withfocus on marketing, communication or media or comparable training
- Relevant work experience in online communication
- Internet affinity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Personal initiative
- Experience with content management systems (Typo3) and image processing
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Social Media / Public Relations and beauty
- 4-year degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Passionate about social media, up-to-date on latest trends
- Proficiency in use of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Experience with Pinterest a plus
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Facebook, analytics platforms
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: Social Media Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Web Marketing Manager, Digital Business Manager
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!