Our client for this Staff Accountant is a luxury fashion company with an office in the Boca Raton, FL area.
Provide support in the General Accounting area as well as assist in the month-end closing process.
- Cash: record cash receipts; prepare monthly bank reconciliations, including follow-up of reconciling items, in a timely manner
- Monitor operating expenses/payments to insure the completeness and accuracy of accounts.
- Posting of journal entries (P&L, Balance sheet) into Microsoft Dynamics.
- Perform detailed general ledger account analysis for responsible areas.
- Responsible for assisting in month end closing activities on the general accounting team for US and overseas operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; good knowledge of accounting GAAP/IFRS expected
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.