Our client for this Store Director position is an international leading luxury goods and leather goods brand.
Not only responsible for the store sales and operations, but also represents the brand in the country and develop clientele in all major cities.
We are looking for a experienced executive with background in retail and in luxury goods/ luxury fashion, very strong knowledge of the luxury market in Colombia and ability/motivation to become the ambassador of the brand in the country
- 10゠years of retail management゠experience
- Experience in luxury retail preferred (or good retail background and luxury compatible presentation and personality)
- Strong knowledge of the Colombian luxury market (at least in Bogota, and ideally in Cali and Medellin too)
- Store and people management experience
- Fashion market experience
- Appreciated background in luxury goods / high fashion: Anne Fontaine, Bloomingdale’s, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, D&G, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Domenico Vacca, Dvf, Elie Tahari, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Hermes, Intermix, Jimmy Choo, Judith Ripka, Just Cavalli, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Neiman Marcus, Oscar De La Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Pink, Tod’S, Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent
- Appreciated previous titles: District Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Stores, Area Manager, Store Manager, Gerente de Tienda
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment