|Job Title||Store Director, High Fashion Brand|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Director of Retail and Merchandising|
|Languages||English (second language is a plus)|
|Salary||USD 70.000 to 80.000 Base|
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this Store゠Director゠position is an international leading luxury fashion brand.
To guarantee゠the store contribution and growth by implementing and maintaining actions in line with Company Brand strategy; to determinate the “successful store” objectives; to Network and client management.
We are looking for a experienced executive with background in retail and in luxury goods/ luxury fashion, as well as with strong business acumen.
- To develop and promote a loyal clientele according to the sales and brand strategy
- Development of Company’s customer satisfaction in line with Company Brand guidelines
- Ambassador for the brand within his/her market, being responsible for the stores external relations within its competitive environment – marketing, merchandising, local activities etc
- Market studies (competitors, customers etc.)
- Defining the annual sales targets/budget/forecast
- Determine and monitor objectives and sales targets according to budget/forecasts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Optimizing the store contribution
- Monitoring all expenses and costs within the store in order to achieve positive store contribution and be in line with the set budget objective
- Pushing ongoing growth of the store’s turnover
- Maintenance of store in line with budget requirements
- Identifying store investments and making appropriate suggestion to the Director of Retail
- Managing store operations: Replenishment, regular and year-end inventories, visual merchandising, etc.
- Health, safety and security regulations: Ongoing control of store security, compliance with procedures
- Pro-activity on store attribution
- Managing administration tasks and reporting
- Making sure that Sales Consultants profiles match accordingly to the sales and brand strategy.
- Taking ongoing actions around motivation Sales Consultants according to the sales and brand strategy and acting as their mentor
- Recruitment, evaluation and career development of Management Team and Sales Consultants in cooperation with the Director of Retail and HR
- Compliance with Grooming Standards
- Training and development of the Sales Consultants in order to achieve best business results
- Guarantee an optimum relay of information within the store and an excellent and transparent ascending and descending communication flow.
- 4 – 6 years of sales experience
- Luxury brand working experience
- Previous internal assistant manager role
- Store and people management experience
- Fashion market experience
- IT knowledge
- Appreciated background in luxury goods / high fashion:゠Anne Fontaine, Bloomingdale’s, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Chloラ, D&G, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Domenico Vacca, Dvf, Elie Tahari, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Hermes, Intermix, Jimmy Choo, Judith Ripka, Just Cavalli, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Neiman Marcus, Oscar De La Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Pink, Tod’S, Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent
- Appreciated previous titles: District Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Stores, Area Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager.