Our client for this Store Manager゠position is an international leading luxury fashion brand.
To guarantee゠the store contribution and growth by implementing and maintaining actions in line with Company Brand strategy; to determinate the “successful store” objectives; to Network and client management.
We are looking for a experienced executive with background in retail and in luxury goods/ luxury fashion, as well as with strong business acumen.
- Sales Management゠of 3 Mexico stores.゠
- Team management: will manage 2/3 store managers ( Santa Fe/ Cancun/Moliere) + Sales Associates in Masaryk Store
- Store operations , daily tasks organization and prioritization.
- Define actions plans to reach store goals : strategic thinking
- Development of good relationship with local clients
- Be a brand ambassador
- Proactive attitude : hands on, high level of energy
- Must know and apply゠local laws
- 4 – 6 years of retail management゠experience
- Luxury brand working experience
- Previous internal assistant manager role
- Store and people management experience
- Fashion market experience
- English Level: advanced
- Appreciated background in luxury goods / high fashion:゠Anne Fontaine, Bloomingdale’s, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Chloラ, D&G, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Domenico Vacca, Dvf, Elie Tahari, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Hermes, Intermix, Jimmy Choo, Judith Ripka, Just Cavalli, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Neiman Marcus, Oscar De La Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Pink, Tod’S, Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent
- Appreciated previous titles: District Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Stores, Area Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment