Our client for this opportunity is an established online retail and distributor of luxury / premium products.
The purpose of the role is to support the organization to deliver sales and profit growth by partnering with all departments and influencing its strategic direction through organizational, market and consumer insight as well as facilitating the decision-making process throughout the company by leading the implementation of business management tools.
- Participate in the strategy definition process leveraging the holistic knowledge of the organization.
- Support other teams’ actions and strategy through insights, recommendations and tools to enhance their outcome.
- Evaluate and quantify strategies and projects to determine which plan will offer the best outcome.
- Lead the design of a business management platform, defining the relevant metrics to track and training users in how to capitalize the information.
- Build presentations communicating company strategy and performance..
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Marketing.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Travel: 10%
- Strategic and analytical mindset as well as strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide actionable business insights.
- Familiarity with financial statements.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advantageous to be familiar with DOMO, Google Analytics, Predictive Marketing tools or programming languages.
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars, Consumer Goods, CPG
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Intelligence Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst, Consumer Insights Manager