Our client for this Studio Manager role is a independently owned beauty salon chain, with a studio in Bal Harbour.
We are looking for someone with Make Up Artistry and Retail background, able to run and manage a store.
- Communicating with Stephanie & Miriam about situations in studio – clients, staff, maintenance etc.
- Covering shifts for other front desk people – sick, vacation, leaving early etc.
- To be involved in product knowledge meetings, Front Desk meetings, team building meetings, staff meetings, Medi Beauty meetings (TBD)
- To manage & optimize schedules – how can we maximize appointment opportunities in the day, rescheduling appointments for technicians when necessary (sick, holiday), following up with clients who cancel, enforcing & acting on cancellation policy, recognizing what forms the client must fill out for new service, for recognizing overlaps/over-bookings/incorrect bookings etc.
- Responsible for the physical appearance of studio
- Answering phones and assisting team with appointment bookings
- Explaining services and up-selling if possible.
- Cashing Clients out
- Assisting clients within the studio
- Recognizing each client who comes through the door, addressing the client, assessing their needs, preparing the client for first time facial, connecting with recurring client
- Working with technicians – introducing the technician to the client, taking the client into the room to meet the technician, changing over treatment room linens, preparing technicians with any additional information about the client, writing notes/comments on their schedule additional to what is on it, assisting technicians to pull products to sell to the client, recognizing when the technician is running behind – how can you help them to make a smooth transition
- Updating clients on new services
- Making sure their is good communication in the store to cover shifts, lunch breaks etc…
- Make up artistry is a strong plus
- Retail experience would be highly appreciated, even better with management experience.
- Appreciated background in luxury goods / high fashion: L’Oreal, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Sephora, Christian Dior, Chanel, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Store Manager, Retail Manager, Studio Manager, Make Up Artist.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment