ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this position is the Miami based Travel Retail Office of a large international International CPG / FMCG group (in fragrances and゠cosmetics).
Manage Export documentation.゠Track shipments from their creation to final destination.゠Process all Customs documentation in FTZ including Ocean bills of lading with shipping lines.
Ideally, graduated in Supply Chain with 2-3 years of experience with knowledge on Customer Care and Demand Planning for a fast moving consumer goods company.
- Ask us for full job description
- Ideally graduate in Supply Chain with at least 2-4 year experience and knowledge in preparing Bonded and domestic documentation with Foreign trade Zones and U.S. Customs, Dangerous Goods , AES direct filings for a Consumer goods company (FMCG, CPG, Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Beauty, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Wines, Spirits, Watches, Jewelry, Tobacco…)
- Very strong MS Excel and SAP knowledge is a plus
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail!!
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Mondelez, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: Export Coordinator, Traffic Agent