|Job Title||US Managing Director – Wines & Spirits|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Wines & Spirits|
|Visa||No visa sponsorship possible|
Our client is a large family owned wines & spirits company.
The US Managing Director will be in charge of improving processes and control, as well ensuring the company’s growth on the US market.
Please contact us.
- 10-15 years of experience in wines & spirits industry in the US (any category: spirits, liquors, still wine, sparkling wine, cognac, mezcal…)
- Previous successful GM / CEO role
- Strong Wines & Spirits industry background
- Established nationwide network of distributor buyers
- A background as a Sales Director or VP of Sales is strongly appreciated!
- Proactive and dynamic
- Both strategic and tactical
- Hands-on, field oriented, business creative minded
- Appreciated previous experience: Accolade Wines, Bacardi, Beam Suntory, Brown-Forman, Campari, Camus, Castel, Concha Y Toro, Constellation Brand, Diageo, Gerard Bertrand, Jose Garcia Carrion, E&J Gallo, Moet Hennessy, Osborne, Pernod-Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Treasury Wine Estate,
- Appreciated previous titles: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Managing Director,