|Job Title||US Sales Director – Jewelry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Reporting to||General Manager|
|Reports||Team of Sales Reps|
|Visa||Must have a valid Work permit for the US|
Our client for this US Sales Director career opportunity is a jewelry brand from Europe with an office in NYC dedicated to the US domestic Market.
The US Sales Director will be in charge of developing existing and opening up new department store accounts, moving up the brands from the fashion jewelry to the fine jewelry department, with a new line in silver and gold. Additionally, the Sales Director will be in charge of supervising the team of sales representatives in charge of the independent accounts across the US.
The ideal candidates is a jewelry professional with experience in Fine Jewelry and with contacts among jewelry buyers of department stores.
- Strong “sales hunter” / business developer with existing connections in the Jewelry department of large department stores
- Strong team manager able to recruit, manage, develop and motivate
- Profit driven but with quality to maintain brand image
- Strong experience of the US domestic market
- Strong financial and planning skills
- IT literate mostly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciated previous experience: Baccarat, David Yurman, John Hardy, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, Misaki, Pandora, Roberto Coin, Swarovski, Tous
- Appreciated previous titles: Wholesale Manager, National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Director