Our client for this US Sales Director is a fast growing and ambitious rum brand from Panama.
The US Sales Director will be responsible for overall sales and marketing management, management of distributors and trade channels, co-development and implementation of the commercial and marketing plan, planning, analysis and control of the business and brands.
We are looking for a strong sales executive from the Spirits industry with nationwide experience in dealing with distributors and key accounts on- and off-premise.
Please contact us.
- Proven ability and experience in the sales, marketing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods.
- At least 10 years sales/marketing experience; minimum 2-3 years with beverage alcohol products.
- Knowledge of the alcoholic beverage market/industry.
- Knowledge of distribution channels, and experience in managing distributors.
- University qualifications in business/marketing.
- Must be able to travel and dedicate evenings to on-premise work.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Bardinet, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, Distell, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Jose Cuervo, LVMH, Marie Brizard, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron Spirits, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Edrington, WEBB, William Grant & Sons, Zamora, etc.
- Appreciated previous titles: Commercial Director, Sales Director, VP of Sales, Business Development Director