|Job Title||Key Account Manager – Mass Market Beauty – NYC|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Alternate Location||The job is actually located in NYC, but would be ideal for a typical Miami ASM willing to relocate|
|Industry||Mass Market Beauty|
|Channel||Mass market retailers|
|Visa||No Sponsorship possible|
Our client for this Key Account Manager position is successful international company within the Perfumes and Cosmetics industry headquartered in Europe and with an office in NYC in charge of the US domestic market.
The Key Account Manager will be in charge of managing and developing an existing portfolio of large mass market retailers such as Kohl’s, Ross, TJ Max, Burlington…
We are looking for a well-rounded sales or business development executive coming from the beauty industry. US market knowledge is not absolutely necessary. International Sales Managers will be considered too. It is an ideal opportunity for people to transition from International, Latin American or Travel Retail markets to the US domestic market. We need someone analytical and creative enough to create sales programs to boost sales….
- Please contact us.
- A successful experience led in sales development within beauty, cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, perfumes…
- A good know-how of the working and characteristics of the different US distribution channels,
- Strong computer skills,
- A strong discipline, excellent analysis and synthesis abilities
- A real enthusiasm for the brand environment,
- An ability to frequently travel in the United States,
- French fluency would be a strong plus
- Appreciated previous experience: Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Coty, Interparfums, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, Puig, Roger & Gallet, YSL, Chanel, L’Oreal, Clarins
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Executive, Sales Director, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager