Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
The US Sales Manager / Sales Representative will be in charge of developing sales directly with retailers across the US (and potentially help with the management for the Latin American distributors).
We are looking for a very proactive and entrepreneurial sales hunter for this role. This is a very fast growing company with lots of opportunities for the right profile.
- Grow and achieve sales goals across the US and Canada
- Identify new opportunities and channels to extend brands distribution in North America
- Maintain excellent service and sales support to build and maintain strong long term relationships with Retailers and also with distributors (USA, LATAM / Mexico/ Canada)
- Oversee the activities and performance of all your accounts, provide weekly reporting
- Coach, develop and motivate Sales Rep (Sales objectives, Planning management, Training)
- Execute Trade Marketing plan and give recommendation based on field experience
- Previous experience in international sales of luxury or consumer goods (beauty, cosmetics, wines & spirits, watches, jewelry…)
- Very sales driven, hunter mentality
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Ideally a previous experience in Key Account Management and Distributor Management.
- Fluent in English &Spanish
- Hard working with sense of details
- Proficient Excel and analytical skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Executive, US Business Development Manager