|Job Title||VP of Human Resources, HR Business Partner – Luxury Goods|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Industry||Luxury Goods, High Fashion, Leather Goods|
|Channel||Retail and wholesale|
|Reporting to||SVP of HR|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $250k base + bonus|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401k etc...|
Our client for this VP of Human Resources, HR Business Partner role is a very established Luxury and Fashion brand with an office in NYC.
This VP of Human Resources, HR Business Partner role is a strategic role to serve as the Talent Advisor and HR Business Partner for several C-level leaders and their businesses. It is a highly visible individual contributor role designed to be a thought partner to the executive team. A key focus will be on organizational design, employee development and engagement along with other talent and performance management processes.
We are targeting someone ready to stretch into the VP level. It’s an individual contributor role to ease the workload of an SVP. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success with an e-commerce or digital population. A combination of HR experience in a best practice HR function, so he or she knows how it should be done, combined with experience at a small company so he or she has experience being entrepreneurial, agile and scrappy is preferred.
- Consult with C level leaders to fine tune their organizations
- Identify people implications of business strategies and develop pro-active action plans to ensure goals are achieved
- Assess the organization from a big picture perspective and develop a strategic long-term view of the structure and composition of each team
- Maximize effectiveness of performance management and employee development processes customizing solutions to meet client-specific needs
- This role is strategic and tactical providing hands on HR Business Partner expertise to the leadership team which can include employee relations, ensuring recruitment needs are met, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sufficient experience to have developed the gravitas and influencing skills to partner with the C-suite
- Proven track record of success with an e-commerce or digital population strongly preferred
- Combination of HR experience in a best practice HR function, so he or she knows how it should be done, combined with experience at a small company so he or she has experience being entrepreneurial, agile and scrappy
- Track record of success; being strategic, influential, collaborative, agile, accountable and authentic.
- Exceptional communication skills and sense of urgency
- Appreciated previous roles: VP of HR, VP of Human Resources, Director of Human Resources, Director of HR, HR Director
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder