** Hybrid role about 3 days per week for the office(s) + some events as required by the job **
Our client for this Wine Club Manager opportunity in the Napa Valley area is a very well known high end winery.
“Work with one of the most acclaimed wineries in the US! We are looking for a strategic Wine Marketer who can take one of our most important sales channels to the next level. Our already large and fast-growing Wine Club needs thought leadership to set it apart from the conventional Wine Club offerings in Napa Valley. This person will get to work with our Brand and digital marketing teams on exciting campaigns and launches and make sure our message gets to the right consumers. We need someone who can plan exciting events across the country in partnership with our experiential marketing team. We need someone who knows how work with hospitality to throw a party on site that wows and excites and makes consumers join our club without thinking twice. This person will lead and inspire the Hospitality team to recruit new members and treat existing members like the VIP’s that they are. This role will be supported by an Associate Wine Club Manager, and will share a team of Client Care Specialist who will interact directly with members on day to day issues. This is not your typical Wine Club Manager role. If this sounds interesting to you, please apply!”
We need someone coming from a Wine Club Manager position already and with best practices on building the experience for a long term high level of retention, rather than an aggressive acquisition-only strategy…
- Develops and executes strategic business plans to drive sales and profits of the Wine Club, Direct (email) and Digital channels.
- Implements industry best practices to maximize onsite conversions.
- Leads hospitality initiatives, trains and inspires hospitality staff, and influences on-site marketing to drive significant growth in Club Membership.
- Retains and increases lifetime value of existing club members through engagement, consistent follow-up, and outstanding customer service.
- Works with Hospitality, Brand Marketing, and DTC Creative teams to create Member specific e-mails, Member events, marketing materials, and exclusive packages that drive revenue, acquisition, and retention.
- Uses data insights, experience, and feedback to develop strategic Club offerings that drive increased Membership.
- Regularly reports progress and business growth using relevant metrics and adapts strategy to enhance future growth.
- Manages Concierge team to deliver exceptional customer service to retain customers, drive additional sales, and loyalty.
- Manages flawless execution of Wine Club shipments and other recurring shipments.
- Provides forecast for future Wine Club shipments.
- Owns shipment orders, billing, and information collection from Members.
- Works with Concierge, Customer service team, and Compliance team to address any compliance issues for shipments.
- Works with E-commerce and Web team to ensure Club offering is updated and communicated effectively.
- Continuously strategizes and develop best in class Club Member benefits and offerings.
- Is willing and able to host both in person and virtual wine tastings for Club members as required by the business.
- Delivers against Financial objectives.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Wine Retail and/or Club Management (or equivalent) desired; exceptional, similar experience from outside the wine business welcome
- Proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience with Shopify a plus
- Experience Managing Others.
- Experience working in a CRM database
- Goal and sales oriented
- Strong Wine Knowledge
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for Fine Wine and luxury branding.
- Is motivated to work on-site with Members
- Appreciated previous experience: Moet Hennessy, Remy Cointreau, Treasury Wine Estates, Constellation Brands, Jackson Family Wines, E.J. Gallo…