|Job Title||Winemaker (Sparkling Wines)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Alternate Location||The job is actually in Deidesheim, Germany, but we are looking for candidates interested in relocating.|
|Relocation||Relocation package provided to move good candidates from France or Italy with sparkling wine experience|
|Reporting to||General Manager|
|Salary||EUR 80k-100k Base|
Our client for this great winemaker career opportunity is an established family owned winery producing both still and sparkling wines.
The ideal profile is a winemaker with sparkling wines experience. We expect ideally candidates from France or Italy and we would provide a relocation package.
- He/she will lead a production team.
- He/she will develop a unique style for sparkling wines together with the general manager and still winemaker.
- He/she will participate in regular wine tastings for still and sparkling wines together with the management team (general manager / still winemaker, head of sales and marketing, owner).
- He will assist in finding and developing products (different kinds of sparkling wines) for the German market and for International markets.
- The winemaker for sparkling wines will work together with the vineyard manager and his team.
- He / she should have a degree in Oenology or a related field.
- He should have work work experience in a premium wine making environment.
- Ideally, he should have worked in a French or Italian winery that is well-known for its sparkling wines.
- Appreciated previous experience: Winemaker, Enologo, Vigneron, Viticulteur, Winegrower, Winzer, Weinbauer, Oenologist, Oenology