Our client is a European fashion group, retailing and wholesaling 9 brands across the US
You will report to the Controller. You will assist him in various financial analysis and controlling tasks and you will be in charge of the accounts payable.
We are looking for a good accounting professional with a CPA or studying for the CPA and ideally with previous experience in Luxury Goods.
- The recording and the payment of the vendors’ invoices;
- The control and the recording the expense reports;
- The bank reconciliations;
- The production of monthly reports (headcount, sales..) for the French HQ;
- The participation in the quarterly closing process (intragroup reconciliations, inventory, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, provisions…).
- Accounting degree
- 2-3 years of previous relevant experience
- experience in apparel/fashion retail, and/or wholesale is a plus.
- very strong proficiency with MS Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Previous experience with a system like SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, Orliweb, CODA…
- Fluent in English (French would be a strong plus)
- Appreciated previous titles: Staff Accountant, Accounting Manager, Accountant, Assistant Controller