Our client for this opportunity is a famous international luxury goods company in Miami
Directs, administers, and coordinates the financial activities of the organization in support of policies, goals and objectives established by the CFO and the Board of Directors by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Prepare monthly reporting to Group and local management with financial activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Monitor budgets and inform management of variances on a monthly basis.
- Direct the preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Provide management with timely reviews of organization’s financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Coordinate preparation of tax returns with NYC Office.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts and periodic physical verifications of inventory and fixed assets.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Establish relations with banks and other financial institutions.
- Evaluate and recommend computer applications systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Team coaching and management
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Master’s degree and CPA preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in the Accounting and Finance field.
- At least three years’ experience in management.
- 3 years’ Corporate Accounting experience
- Internal Control / Internal Audit experience
- Advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge in general accounting principles.
- Strong mathematical skills and reasoning ability
- Proven leadership and organizational abilities that enables him to establish and achieve organizational goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish). French and/or Portuguese a plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Anne Fontaine, Bloomingdale’s, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Chloラ, D&G, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Domenico Vacca, Dvf, Elie Tahari, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Hermes, Intermix, Jimmy Choo, Judith Ripka, Just Cavalli, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Neiman Marcus, Oscar De La Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Pink, Tod’S, Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent
- Appreciated previous titles: Accountant, Accounting Manager,
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America