ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a large group in Luxury Fragrances, Skincare and Cosmetics.
Give support to the Product Manager in the marketing department.
Ideal Profile & Requirements
Graduated professional with a Bachelor in Business or Marketing and around 2 years of professional experience. Background in perfumes or fragrances is a big plus, as well as a good knowledge and sensitivity to the Luxury Industry. Strong analytical skills, organized and detail oriented with entrepreneurial spirit. Strong computer skills (mainly with Excel). Fluent in english (spanish and/or portuguese a plus).
Areas of responsibility and projects:
- Implementation of promotional and trade marketing plan for products/lines, under PM guidance and supervision
- Creation of monthly reports on sales performance of products and launches results, under PM guidance and supervision
- Analysis of market, competition and consumer data to make recommendations to management
- Review and revise product forecasts on a monthly basis / forecast PLV and promotions for small brands
- Interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistic, merchandising, education, etc) to support marketing objectives