Our client for this opportunity is a famous international luxury goods company in Miami.
The Business Analyst (aka Business Applications Analyst) will provide professional support to the company thru the management of the commercial business applications & processes and the analysis of commercial performance.
Business Analyst Job Description
- Commercial applications (Salesforce.com, Warranty System, Group Sales Forecasting Tool): check / analyze the data entered by sales team, develop procedures for users and build reports
- Commercial databases (Sell-in, Sell-out, Stock, Customers, Point of Sales): check / analyze the data entered by sales team, develop procedures for users and build reports
- Work closely with the sales team to develop analytics and reports to help better understand retailers’ performance.
- Report monthly sales results and other ad hoc requests to the HQ
- Participate in the Sales budget process and report the Sales budget to the HQ
- Create ad hoc analysis on sales performance and inventory to understand new trends and provide recommendations for overall business strategy
- Participate to the definition of the collection / assortment
- Analyze sales performances of ADIS, Limited Editions, Special Editions
- Calculate the products’ prices in coordination with HQ and analyze the prices by channel and country, and ensure the price coherence according to products specifications
- Degree level education
- 2-3 years relevant Business Analyst experience or equivalent
- Previous experience in a retail environment strongly preferred.
- Expert proficiency with the MS Office Suite – particular emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Proficiency in database management and expert in data/information manipulation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder, P&G
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Analyst, Business Applications Analyst