Our client for the CFO – Chief Financial Officer career opportunity is a luxury goods company headquartered in the Boca Raton, FL area
The Chief Financial Officer will be in charge of the company’s financial, accounting and help with the sales strategy.
The ideal profile for the job is a very experienced corporate finance executive coming from the luxury goods or fashion industries. Additionally, we are looking for someone used to sophisticated financial reportings such as what exists in publicly listed companies or Private Equity backed companies.
- Minimum of eight years experience in Accounting, three years as CFO, with BA degree in Accounting, ideally possesses MBA
- Prior experience supervising accounting & administrative staff preparing financial reports for consolidation monthly and annual statements
- International accounting background beneficial. CPA preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Track record in driving business strategies to commercial success, with at least 8 years’ experience in a financial / commercial role, preferably gained in a senior Finance position in significant business
- Upbeat, driven and inspirational leader and strong coach with own and other teams
- Able to continuously apply their skills in challenging colleagues and business partners from within and outside the function and/or organization
- Leadership qualities with a focus on delivering through people and outstanding good communication capabilities are critical
- Strong analytical skills, organization, compliance and goal oriented
- Must be willing to travel to retail operations
- Appreciated previous titles: Director of Finance, VP of Finance, CFO, Chief Financial Officer