Our client for this Consumer Insights Manager position is a very famous high end wines & spirits company with offices worldwide.
The Consumer Insights Manager will be dedicated to゠ syndicated data, providing analysis per line of products゠and advanced consumer insights to marketing teams. He/she will also outline and present reviews by category, including wines & spirits trends, insights and business suggestions.
We are looking for someone with experience working for or with Nielsen, IRI, NPD or equivalent, who has the ability to do not only the data mining/ crunching, but also the presentation of results and analysis to peers and very senior management.
- Gather, analyze and monitor syndicated data on consumers, market trends and competition.
- Interact with sales and marketing teams of the group and across all brands to understand their markets and challenges.
- Provide support to operational marketing teams to improve immediate results on the field
- Provide support to senior management for reporting, strategy and ad-hoc analysis.
- Manage゠market research vendors and their deliveries
- 7 years experience in market research and/or consumer insights for consumer goods brands
- Previous experience in syndicated data in particular.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.Strong business/commercial orientation. Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very strong Excel level (pivot table and vlookup minimum!)
- Experience in wines and spirits preferred, but other categories are ok (beauty, fragrances & cosmetics, food and beverages, fast moving consumer goods, personal care, etc…)
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
- Appreciated previous roles: Market Research Manager, Consumer Insights Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: AB Inbev, Bacardi, Brown Forman, Coca Cola, ゠Colgate, Constellation Brands, Dannon, Danone, Diageo, The Edrignton Group, Henkel, Hershey’s, Heinz, Kellogg’s, Kimberly Clark, Kraft Foods – Mondelez, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oreal, Mars & Co, Moet Hennessy, Nestle, PepsiCo, Pernod Ricard, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, P&G, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Republic National Distributing, SAB Miller, Southern Wine & Spirits, Stoli, Unilever, WEBB, William Grant & Sons
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment